Built in 1889, this historic structure is set across the street from Richland Park in the Sylvan - Charlotte district of West Nashville - Just 5 short miles from downtown. The original church gathered strength from the bordering neighborhoods. Renovation has revealed beautiful exposed brick walls, gothic windows and wood beams. An outside courtyard in addition to the large secondary interior space can accommodate large or multi-purpose events. The most notable feature, an impressive pipe organ built in 1905 remains.
*Outside alcohol and catering allowed.