Located in the heart of the vibrant Art District, just steps from downtown Broadway, Lola is the essence of Nashville charm. The building, once home to the Armstrong Corset Shop, has high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and beautifully finished hardwood floors.
The name “Lola” means “grandmother” in the Philippines and is a tribute the building owner’s grandmother.
- Reception: 220
- Seated: 120
- Close to area parking
- Valet and transportation available
- Exceptional acoustics
- Full catering kitchen and prep space
- Convenient load in area
- Preferred vendor partners
- Outside event planners and wedding planners are welcome
- Tours by appointment only