Cellar One was originally used as warehouse space, utilized when Nashville’s Front Street (now known as 1st Avenue) was a thriving river front district.
In its most recent history it was the home of the popular Prime Cut Steakhouse as well as a happening night spot.
- Private access from the venue to the attached River View Courtyard, which is the only open-air courtyard in downtown Nashville. The courtyard boasts beautiful ivy-covered brick walls and classic street lanterns lighting its tiers in the evenings while overlooking the beautiful Cumberland River and Historic Nashboro site – perfect for wedding ceremonies or cocktail parties
- 7,013 square feet of interior event space
- Classic cut stone and exposed brick walls and finished concrete floors flow throughout and into the long built-in tile-covered bar
- Located in the bar sits a once-working London-style phone booth. Get guests interactive by converting the booth into a built-in photo booth for receptions, corporate events or socials
- Beautiful barn-style antique wooden doors open on to 1st Avenue
- Cellar One offers an oversized, commercial-grade exhaust system, which allows for live-action, indoor cooking stations
Click on a category below to view more photos.
Click on a thumbnail below to view a larger photo.Cellar one Interior | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Courtyard | Cellar One Courtyard | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Courtyard | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Courtyard | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Wedding | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Weddings | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Interior | Cellar One Interior | CMT Rocks 3 - photo credit, Charlotte Stremler | CMT Rocks | Cellar One Wedding |